Responsible for liaising with multiple areas of the business, you’ll be assisting the Head of Sales and Sales Management Team with the evaluation of sales plans and strategies.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Reports To: Head of Sales
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
You will assist the Head of Sales and Sales Management Team with the evaluation of sales plans and strategies. You’ll be responsible for liaising with multiple areas of the business – finance, pricing and the commercial team to support sales in achieving stretching targets.
The main emphasis of the role will be on commercial analysis in relation for securing value from Yü Energy’s existing client base – primarily SMEs and larger corporate clients.
You will be an instrumental part of a team seeking to improve Yü Energy’s customer retention rate.
What We Need From Yü:
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
- Be able to undertake in depth commercial analysis of company data
- Provide executive summaries of data
- Produce statistics to measure KPIs of the business and department, providing monthly reports to the Management Team to track performance
- Provide pricing support to other departments and be the first port of call internally for any retention related queries
- Be able to collaborate with Yü Energy’s sales channels / renewals executives
- Liaise with sales agents to ensure all activity is carried out to an optimal standard
This job description is not exhaustive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
- A good level of commercial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills – including written presentation of results
- Clear and structured communicator, a good relationship builder
- Persuasive with good listening skills
- Ability to relay complex issues in simple, basic terms
- Assertive, reacts well under pressure
- Able to juggle multiple deadlines
- A level Maths or equivalent experience. Graduate / Undergraduate placement will be considered depending upon experience.
Yü Come First:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Learning & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Annual salary review
- Enhanced sick pay
- Buying annual leave scheme (up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Eye test vouchers
- Appointment allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
- Yü Made a Difference awards
- Team activities
- Discounted health club membership
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com