Reports to: Head of Debt and Commercial
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Commercial Manager to join our rapidly growing business.
The Commercial Manager will take accountability for the full Change of Tenancy (COT) process to ensure proactive management of all new COT’s received, assessing new company risks and developing suitable sales/service offerings with a pragmatic approach to minimise the financial exposure to the business.
Ensure any financial contractual (& non-contractual) leakage is quantified and solutions developed within our customer journeys.Accountable for core operational areas of risk including volume tolerance customer management & customer lifecycle charges (both new & existing opportunities)
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü as a Commercial Manager
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Lead the COT team in delivering excellent customer service and an effective & proactive solution
– Reviewing customer journeys to ensure any signs of financial leakage are understood and mitigating plans are implemented
– Delivery of customer lifecycle charges and the direct impact to the companies P&L position
– Conducting risk assessments to ensure that sound commercial decisions are made.
– Working with internal data teams to ensure that commercial reporting is accurate and providing the correct insight.
– Build effective inter-departmental working relationships, be flexible, and a strong team player, as the role will develop over time.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Experienced people leader from a commercial background, ideally utilities
– A strong willingness to learn and develop within the business.
– You will be highly analytical, numerically curious and have excellent attention to detail.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Microsoft Excel skills would be advantageous.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending
your CV and your most inspirational person to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business energy and water providers. Our
innovative and rapidly expanding range of energy solutions help businesses of all sizes
across the UK to better manage their utilities. From energy and water supply to electric
vehicle charge points and smart energy solutions, our services are specifically tailored to
the needs of business customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.