Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Reporting to: Head of Pricing & Products
We are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
To assist with the production of Yu Energy’s commercial offering to customers and the management of Yu Energy’s contract processes. You will be responsible for pricing generation for a customer portfolio and the accurate processing of completed contracts. The role will be office based.
- Be able to generate pricing on a bespoke basis for the Yu Energy customer portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a costing capability for electricity and gas contracts.
- Produce statistics to measure KPIs of the business and department, providing monthly reports to the Management Team to track performance.
- Provide pricing support to other Departments and be the first port of call internally for any pricing related queries.
- Be able to simply explain our pricing methodology to Yu Energy’s sales channels.
- Process accurately and timely all Yu Energy completed contracts, ensuring all documentation meets internal controls.
- Liaise with sales agents to ensure contract activity is carried out to an optimal standard.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
- A good level of commercial acumen.
- Clear and structured communicator, a good relationship builder
- Persuasive with good listening skills
- Ability to relay complex issues in simple, basic terms
- Assertive, reacts well under pressure
- Able to juggle multiple deadlines
This role requires somebody who is willing to learn new skills and develop within a role. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long term future career.
Qualifications: GCSE, Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV to careers at Yu Energy