Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers. We offer a range of products, services and energy solutions to corporate clients.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Head of Sales
With average 20 new employees each month we are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
- Travel loan scheme
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Appointment Allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Eye test Vouchers
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Concierge Services
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Well Being Reward
- Annual Salary Review
Are you interested in building a career for yourself within a growing organisation offering lots of room for future progression?
With a HQ based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our field sales team and due to unprecedented demand are now looking for a motivated individual to grow this exciting channel.
The successful candidate will be motivated and intelligent, with a positive outlook, mature attitude and solid work ethic. Organisational skills are a must, as is superb attention to detail; you’re presentable, socially at ease and a fast, creative thinker. Working well in a team environment is essential, as is the confidence to be opportunistic when the chance to close comes along.
The position will involve:
- Acquiring new corporate clients. These clients will have complex energy requirements and will spend over £1m on their energy.
- Representing Yu Energy through networking and relationship development, in line with our values at all times
- Creating a direct pipeline of customer contacts.
- Achieving stretching profit targets and Customer Service KPIs
- Taking responsibility for your own costs and budget
- The identification of new sales opportunities for energy and energy solutions
- Effective communication across other departments
- Arranging potential meetings between clients and personally overseeing any agreements made between parties
- Identifying changes necessary to improve customer experience and streamline Yu Energy’s practices and procedures
- Working with clients to identify their needs and help the business deliver those requirements in order to build long term customer relationships
- Contributing to the retention, profitability and growth of income for each portfolio.
The job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows
- Exceptional sales professional
- Experience in the energy industry is essential
- Must be willing and able to work on own initiative
- Able to engage and influence customers effectively
- Must be enterprising and able to develop a portfolio
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to work at a corporate level and influence decision making
- Full, clean driver’s license
Qualifications: GCSE, Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org