Location: Nottingham, NG8 6PY
Job Type: 12-month placement programme
Reports To: Credit Risk Manager
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
To assist with the production of Yu Energy’s credit offering to customers and the management of Yu Energy’s cash processes. You will be responsible for credit analysis for a customer portfolio and the assisting with risk analysis. This role is based in our Nottingham office:
What we need from Yü:
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Analysing our debt book, processes, and operational performance both in collections and upstream
– Collaborating to develop our debt strategy and proposing new approaches and changes
– Understanding and articulating the impact of those strategies on all parts of the organisation
– Identifying and investigating the root cause behind changes in our debt book – and working out how to resolve and mitigate
– Assisting with commercial analysis to support business decision making.
This job description is not exhaustive and may change as we continue to evolve.
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Ideally be studying a Business, Financial, Economic or related degree.
– Adaptable and a fast learner.
– Able to cope with pressure, work at pace and multitask.
– Excellent interpersonal skills such as communication, building trust, influencing and problem solving.
– IT literate, including Microsoft Excel skills.
– Numerate with good analytical skills.
– Willing to learn new skills and develop in your role.
– A co-operative and supportive team player.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
– Annual leave purchase
– Learning and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business energy and water providers. Our innovative and rapidly expanding range of energy solutions help businesses of all sizes across the UK to better manage their utilities. From energy and water supply to electric vehicle charge points and smart energy solutions, our services are specifically tailored to the needs of business customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.