Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Department: Customer Support
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Reports To: Regulation and Compliance Manager
- Travel loan scheme
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Appointment Allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Eye test Vouchers
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Concierge Services
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Well Being Reward
- Annual Salary Review
Role: A Customer Complaints Advisor will manage complaints from beginning to end, they will have great listening and questioning skills and have the ability to build effective relationships and provide solutions. The right candidate will have a passion for customer service and excellent service standards with attention to detail.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Communicate with our customers and Yu Energy colleagues both in writing and verbally.
- Dealing with complex complaints and customer escalations.
- Ensuring that all work is managed and completed within agreed timescales.
- Proactive in highlighting any issues and proposing solutions.
- Able to identify and report on the root cause of complaints.
- The management of complaints referred to Ombudsman service.
This Job description is neither exhaustive nor inclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending on operational requirements and staffing levels.
- Experience within a busy customer services/operations environment with previous complaints experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven track record of working using your own initiative with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Confident in handling written correspondence and customer escelations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to diagnose problems and offer solutions.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to analyse cases and identify solutions
- Ability to work at pace and with ambiguity in a changing business
- Able to consistently display the Yu Energy habits
- A right first time and continuous improvement attitude to all internal process and procedures and that of external stakeholders
Experience in the energy industry is preferred but not essential.
Qualifications: GCSE, Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org