Reports to: Relationship Team Leader
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our Customer Care Team due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced complaints advisor, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to our Yu Energy customers.
Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Manage complaints from beginning to end with a passion for resolving issues.
– Communicate with our customers and Yu Energy colleagues both in writing and verbally.
– Dealing with complex complaints and customer escalations.
– Ensuring that all work is managed and completed within agreed timescales.
– Proactive in highlighting any issues and proposing solutions.
– Able to identify and report on the root cause of complaints.
– The management of complaints referred to Ombudsman service and EHU.
This Job description is neither exhaustive nor inclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending on operational requirements and staffing levels.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage a changing workload.
– Experienced – you’ve worked in the energy industry previously
– Practiced – 3 Years Customer Service experience required with a minimum of 1 year in a complaints department. Energy experience is desirable.
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career opportunity
– Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 22 days annual leave (increasing to 24 days after 1 years’ service) + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and most inspirational person to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers