Reports to: Relationship Team Leader
Location: Nottingham, NG8 6PY
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week 9am – 5.30pm
To support the Customer Care & Back Office channel in resolving 1st line contract queries to support our external TPI’s (Third party intermediaries) and Partners. Liaising with and supporting different areas within the business. The role will also include learning & development of day to day support of more complex queries and meeting designated deadlines.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Assisting with inbound & outbound telephone & email queries from our TPI’s/Partners
– Administration of Change of Tenancy requests for Priority Brokers managing expectation and communication throughout customer journey
– Learning to develop relationships whilst providing excellent customer care
– Developing skills to manage deadlines and stakeholder’s/TPI’s expectation
– Assisting with email allocation from inboxes and managing time
– Administration of Meter Readings in the billing system
– Identifying and resolving customer complaints at point of contact
– Developing & learning relationship skills with key stakeholders (Internal & External)
– Resolving specific customer accounts within agreed service level agreements on behalf of our TPI’s
– To develop and maintain a good understanding of the systems and processes available to ensure customer queries are recorded/ noted up accordingly.
– To create accurate records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to the timelines and standards required.
– Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of customer accounts ensuring a great customer experience is delivered to Yu Energy’s customers.
– Support the collection and maintenance of customer data to enable efficient servicing of customers.
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Education – GCSE Grade A-C in Math & English or Equivalent
– Office 365 – Good Office 365 skills including Excel, PowerPoint & Word Physical Requirements
– Communication – Must be able to talk, listen & speak clearly on the telephone & have the ability to construct coherent written correspondence with confidence
– Ambitious – You don’t just want another job, you want a career
– Team player – You’re happy to help a fellow colleague, a strong team player & are flexible & adaptable
– Motivated – You have a can-do attitude & love to learn & develop new skills
– Time Management – You’re able to manage time effectively, working under pressure & managing multiple deadlines
– Friendly – You’re always polite & speak to people with respect
– Accuracy – Good level of accuracy & attention to detail
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 22 days annual leave (increasing to 24 days after 1 years’ service)+ bank holidays
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Competitive health benefits
– Plus, many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers