Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Are you interested in building an exciting marketing career within a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation? Based in Leicester, we are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to make a step change in the way we drive digital marketing performance. You will be responsible for delivering clear performance metrics across all our digital channels and for providing insight for marketing colleagues to support them in optimising return on investment.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this is a pivotal position in a rapidly growing business with huge ambitions. You’ll help to transform our end-to-end digital customer experience, develop the brand, and drive business growth.
You’ll be responsible for analysing all aspects of marketing strategy and performance from multi-channel campaigns that drive awareness and inbound lead generation, through to developing marketing automation and CRM strategies, as well as shaping our digital sales channels and user experience via our website and customer portal.
You’ll be working closely with the Marketing team, whilst building strong relationships with agencies and external partners as well as a wide range of teams across the business to help drive this ambitious agenda.
What We Need From Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Identifying and analysing KPIs by channel and device
– Working with our partner agencies to implement an appropriate analytics framework to be able to provide an end-to-end view of our customers’ online journeys
– Recommending and implementing new analytics tools
– Drive decision making and strategy with data and analytical insight
– Provide the insight to marketing colleagues to allow them to optimise the performance of their channels and to maximise return on investment
– Setup and manage dashboards and reports and drive their adoption
– Create an attribution model to guide digital marketing investment strategy.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Bachelor’s Degree: Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Marketing
– At least 2 years of experience in an Analytics Team
– Demonstrated analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of
forecasting, budgeting and data interpretation and analysis
– Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Analytics.
– Experience of using Tableau or equivalent would be an advantage
– Experience performing ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
– Very strong analytical skills
– Great inter-personal, communication, and organisational skills.
– Proactivity and problem-solving
– Flexibility to perform in a complex business environment.
– An insightful, inquisitive, and analytical mind, able to interpret data and develop
This role requires an experienced marketing analytics professional with a strong
understanding of digital marketing strategies and channels. Yü Energy is growing at a
rapid rate, so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer great
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 22 days annual leave (increasing to 24 days after 1 years’ service) + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business energy and water providers. Our
innovative and rapidly expanding range of energy solutions help businesses of all sizes
across the UK to better manage their utilities. From energy and water supply to electric
vehicle charge points and smart energy solutions, our services are specifically tailored to
the needs of business customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.