Based in Leicester, we are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team to drive our ambitious future plans.
Location: Leicester City Centre
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Are you interested in building an exciting marketing career within a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation? Based in Leicester, we are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team to drive our ambitious future plans.
You’ll be responsible for transforming the digital experience across our unique range of business utility solutions, helping to power thousands of businesses across the UK
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a pivotal position in a rapidly growing business with huge ambitions. You’ll help to transform our end to end digital customer experience. From organic and paid digital campaigns that drive inbound lead generation, through to developing marketing automation and CRM strategies, as well as shaping our digital user experience via our website and customer portal.
You’ll build strong relationships with our agencies and external partners as well as a wide range of teams across the business to help drive this ambitious agenda.
What We Need From Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
- Develop and deliver the end to end digital customer experience across acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Drive digital lead generation activity across paid and organic channels including SEO, paid search, digital display, social, content, digital PR, email.
- Drive the development and optimisation of marketing automation within the business to optimise lead generation and conversion.
- Deliver market leading customer engagement and experience via the development of a customer portal and associated CRM communications.
- Evolve the website to optimise UX and conversion in line with the evolving Yü brand and product strategy.
- Develop and deliver vibrant, eye-catching campaigns to communicate the Yü brand proposition and new product launches.
- Work closely with our agency and technology partners and internal business teams to deliver this activity.
- Ensuring regular and insightful analysis and reporting to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Ensuring effective budget tracking.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
- Great inter-personal, communication and organisation skills.
- Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or other similar professional marketing qualification.
- Significant previous marketing experience across a broad range of digital marketing channels and platforms including PPC, digital PR, email marketing, social media and online content.
- Experience of working with CRM systems such as Salesforce and marketing automation to deliver CRM/ direct marketing activities across channels such as email and SMS.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, In Design, website CMS such as WordPress and analytical tools such as Google Analytics is also essential.
- Best practice knowledge of SEO, UX, social media, email marketing, website design.
- A track record of delivering significant digital change projects including website development, app development, online portals and marketing automation set up.
- A passion for marketing and a hunger to prove yourself and champion marketing and the customer throughout Yü Energy.
- Able to easily build rapport to maintain professional relationships.
- Able to multitask effectively and work at pace, ensuring all projects are delivered consistently, on time and on budget.
- Great attention to detail for both creative approval and budget tracking.
- Previous experience of leading teams is desirable although not essential
- An insightful, inquisitive and analytical mind, able to interpret data and develop insight-based plans.
This role requires an experienced marketing professional with a strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and channels. Previous energy sector experience is not required- an adaptable and innovative mindset is what we’re looking for, to challenge and disrupt the market. Yü Energy is growing at a rapid rate, so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Annual leave purchase
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee perks and support
- Pension and Share save schemes
- Early leave on your birthday
- Attendance bonus
- Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com