Reports to: Digital Marketing and Sales Director
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Are you interested in building an exciting marketing career within a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation?
Based in Leicester, we are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team and drive our ambitious growth plans.
You’ll be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy and transforming the digital experience across our unique range of business utility solutions, helping to power thousands of businesses across the UK.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and Sales Director, this is a pivotal position in a rapidly growing business with huge ambitions.
You’ll help to transform our end-to-end digital customer experience, develop the brand, and drive business growth. You’ll drive all aspects of marketing strategy and performance from multi-channel campaigns that drive awareness and inbound lead generation, through to developing marketing automation and CRM strategies, as well as shaping our digital sales channels and user experience via our website and customer portal.
You’ll lead and develop the Marketing team, whilst building strong relationships with agencies and external partners as well as a wide range of teams across the business to help drive this ambitious agenda.
What We Need From Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Develop and deliver the end-to-end digital customer experience across customer
acquisition, engagement and retention.
– Develop and deliver innovative marketing strategies to optimise performance.
– Evolve a distinctive and differentiated Yü Energy brand proposition that stands out
against our competitors.
– Drive brand awareness, demand generation and digital lead generation activity
across paid and organic channels including SEO, paid search, digital display, social,
content, digital PR, email and purchased lead data.
– Drive the development and optimisation of marketing automation within the
business to optimise lead generation and conversion.
– Deliver market leading customer engagement and experience via the
development of a customer portal and associated CRM communications.
– Evolve all Group websites, both consumer and investor facing, to optimise UX and
conversion in line with the evolving Yü brand and product strategy.
– Develop and deliver vibrant, eye-catching campaigns to communicate the Yü
brand proposition and new product launches.
– Support in the delivery of investor communications in partnership with our
executive team and financial PR agency.
– Work closely with our agency and technology partners and internal business
teams to deliver this activity.
– Ensure regular and insightful analysis and reporting to monitor and evaluate the
effectiveness of marketing activities using tools such as Google Analytics.
– Ensuring effective budget tracking.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Great inter-personal, communication, team leadership and organisational skills.
– Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or other similar professional marketing
– Significant previous B2B marketing experience, with a strong track record of
developing winning marketing strategies, driving marketing performance and
influencing up to Board level. A background in energy/utilities would be an
advantage but is not mandatory.
– Experience across a broad range of digital marketing channels and platforms
including PPC, digital PR, email marketing, social media and content creation
– Experience of working with CRM and marketing automation systems such as
Salesforce and Pardot to deliver CRM/ direct marketing activities across channels
such as email and SMS.
– Best practice knowledge of SEO, UX, social media, email marketing, website
design, marketing analytics.
– A track record of delivering significant digital change projects including website
development, app development, online portals and marketing automation set up.
– A passion for marketing and a hunger to prove yourself and champion marketing
and the customer throughout Yü Energy.
– Able to easily build rapport to maintain professional relationships.
– Able to multitask effectively and work at pace, ensuring all projects are delivered
consistently, on time and on budget.
– Great attention to detail for both creative approval and budget tracking.
– An insightful, inquisitive and analytical mind, able to interpret data and develop
This role requires an experienced marketing professional with a strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and channels. Yü Energy is growing at a rapid rate, so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer great career development.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business energy and water providers. Our innovative and rapidly expanding range of energy solutions help businesses of all sizes across the UK to better manage their utilities. From energy and water supply to electric vehicle charge points and smart energy solutions, our services are specifically tailored to the needs of business customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.