Reports to: Group HR Director
Location: Nottingham Head Office, NG8 6PY
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our HR Team due to continued success & growth and
have created an exciting opportunity to help support and optimise our People strategy at Yu Energy.
The HR Advisor is required to support the organisation across Nottingham and Leicester, reporting to the
Group HR Director. The role will provide a comprehensive HR generalist support service on a day-to-day
basis with some opportunity to be involved in HR projects. The role will also work in collaboration with the
HR Team to ensure all transactional elements of HR are managed in a timely, accurate and consistent
manner. This is a generalist role, including HR administration, employee relations support and providing
coaching and guidance to functional people managers.
Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can
offer a long-term future career pathway and you could be part of the Yu success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Respond to a wide range of internal enquiries, relating to HR issues, in a professional manner, ensuring that internal stakeholders receive timely, accurate and valuable advice.
– Support and advise Line Managers on employee relations matters, as and when required ensuring best practice is embedded through your coaching and mentoring
– Proactive management of complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, and redundancy in line with Yu policies and procedures
– Using experience, skills and knowledge of HR best practice to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement, retention and talent development and succession planning
– Building trusted relationships with Line Managers and key stakeholders at all levels
– Support the Group HR Director with annual processes including pay review, bonus, talent and succession review. Taking the lead on the administrative aspects of these.
– Lead HR projects within the business including employee engagement, internal communications,
training and development and organisational development
– Support recruitment campaigns, working closely with the recruitment and hiring managers.
– Produce monthly and ad-hoc HR reports as and when required
– Promote the health, safety and wellbeing of YU employees
– Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
– Providing administrative support for payroll
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Qualification – CIPD Level 5 essential or working towards
– Sharp – Strong decision-making skills
– Experienced – you have proven experience in a similar HR Advisory role
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job; you want a career opportunity
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop.
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
– Technical – you have great Office365 skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Organisation – fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and most
inspirational person to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying
thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our
winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the
needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.