Reports to: Head of IT
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We have some ambitious targets for the coming years including significant growth to our
customer base and increasing our UK presence. We are now looking to expand our highly
skilled team and are looking for a permanent IT Technician to work in our corporate Office
based in Nottingham with some time spent in our Innovation Centre in Leicester.
Yü Energy needs to do more than simply keep pace; we are a disrupter and want to lead
the way. Our Nottingham based IT Team’s primary focus is to do just that. They work to
improve, innovate and develop our core solutions.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Ensuring all IT support tickets are dealt with in a timely, professional and efficient
– Ensuring that all IT support calls are recorded accurately within the ticketing system.
– Carrying out support for client users with day-to-day IT issues.
– Set-up, install and configure PC/Laptops for internal users.
– Active Directory administration (training can be given).
– Windows Desktop administration using Group Policy (training can be given).
– M365 configuration and management (training can be given).
– Create user guides for colleagues and users.
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career
– Team player – you’re happy to help a fellow colleague
– Motivated – you have a can-do attitude and love to learn
– Communicator – you have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Organised – manage and work on multiple tasks at hand concurrently, meeting
specific time frames
– Meticulous – excellent attention to detail
– Technical – has experience/knowledge of the below:
– M365 administration, configuration and monitoring
– Windows operating systems (W10)
– Anti-virus/anti-malware products.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Competitive health benefits
– Attendance bonus
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your
CV to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers,
supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK
business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and
competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.