Reports to: Pricing & Commercial Team Leader
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join our rapidly growing business.
As a Junior Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for performing a range of analysis to support business decision-making and ensure that gross margin aspirations are achieved.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Conducting mark to market assessments to ensure that sound commercial decisions are made.
– Working with internal data teams to ensure that commercial reporting is accurate and providing the correct insight.
– Calculation of both third-party charges and internal charges for use in our cost stack, billing, and forecasting.
– Supporting with analysis of portfolio trends, reporting on risks, and opportunities, including making recommendations to support commercial strategy.
– Ad hoc analytical support for pricing, including pricing bespoke contracts for internal sales teams.
– Assisting internal teams with commercial queries to ensure that customers receive responses in a timely manner.
– Build effective inter-departmental working relationships, be flexible, and a strong team player, as the role will develop over time.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for:
– Early career graduate with a degree in mathematics, engineering, science, or economics.
– A strong willingness to learn and develop within the business.
– You will be highly analytical, numerically curious and have excellent attention to detail.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.- Microsoft Excel skills would be advantageous.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.