Yü Energy is one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Department: Direct Sales
Salary: £19,500 and uncapped quarterly bonus opportunity
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Reports To: Mid-corporate Team manager
This is a new position to support the continued growth of the business. Our simple aim is to grow our share of the B2B energy market through providing excellent customer service and great products. We need dynamic, innovative and commercially sound people to help us do that. That’s where you come in!
We see huge potential in working with like-minded companies to help us grow our Business customer base – whether they are established partners or out of the box ideas.
Are you interested in building a career for yourself within a growing organisation offering lots of room for future progression? Based in Nottingham, we are looking for an experienced sales and marketing individual to define and implement our ongoing data and lead generation strategy.
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Quarterly Commission scheme (Uncapped)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Eye test Vouchers
- Well Being Reward
- Travel loan scheme
- Appointment Allowance
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
The position will involve:
- Providing quotations (primarily Business Gas and Business Power) for complex/multi-site ‘mid-market’ business customers
- Role will include additional products and services such as Business Water, Energy solutions, EV Charging, etc.
- Manage the customers’ needs from pre to post sale
- To build and manage a portfolio of quality leads in order to achieve sales in the now and in the future through proactive communication.
- To uphold confidentiality at all times regarding Yu Energy’s customers and business
- To constantly achieve profit and margin targets.
- To deliver excellent customer service by building strong relationships with prospects, understanding their needs and working with them in creatively.
- Pricing tenders effectively and accurately.
- Gaining and recording feedback on all quotations.
- Negotiating to get contracts signed and processed efficiently.
- Working closely with administrative teams to manage the post sales process through to completion.
- Maintain accurate pipeline reports – within the Company CRM system
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
- Must have a strong sales back ground in B2B energy sales – preferably in the mid-market / corporate sector
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably skilled with Microsoft office, especially excel
- Must have a strong commercial understanding of the energy industry
- Be innovative, creative and dynamic
- Be a strong team player and collaborate with others
- Adaptable and flexible . . . someone who is excited by the pace of change
Qualifications: Preferably degree level / relevant qualification and/or experience.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org