Reports to: Head of Debt and Commercial
Location: Nottingham or Leicester
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We are looking for a Process Business Analyst to join our team where you will identify and define solutions that will maximise the value delivered by Yü Energy. Focusing and prioritising the business on developing new ways of working through effective people, technology and process advancements.
You will document working practices and work with process owners to ensure compliance & governance of said processes is achieved. You will articulate the need for change in how the organisation works and facilitate that change. Also ensuring that we have the most effective business and operating models to frame detailed solutions.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we are looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need From Yü as a Process Business Analyst
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Create detailed process maps for all our customer facing solutions
– Facilitate cross functional workshops to establish new processes and ways of working with reference to industry best practice
– Document new processes and procedures
– Gain buy in from key stakeholders across the business to any changes required
– Validate that changes have been implemented and assess successes and further improvements
– Identify changes in technology to support new ways of working
– Assess current technologies in place for suitability in supporting current and future business objectives and processes
– Facilitate production of systems business requirements and documents for new systems or changes to existing systems
– Assess the impact of new systems or changes to existing systems on current business processes and ways of working
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Experienced – in working in a complex business environment across multiple functions
– Analytical – Able to think both strategically and analytically to resolve complex problems
– Knowledgeable – Informed in business process’ and systems analysis
– Great Communicator – You have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
– Influential – Experienced with stakeholder management and possess the ability
to influence at all levels
– Focused – Commercially focused with the ability to articulate the business benefits of any changes to be implemented
– Skilled – Able to document business requirements and understand how systems work and interact from an operational perspective
– Confident – Detail focused and confident challenging current ways of working
– Adaptable – Able to adapt your style for different stakeholders and have strong change management skills
– Team Player – You will be working with cross functional project and programme teams
– Proactive – Escalating risk, issues and decisions to the appropriate forum/stakeholders to ensure fluidity of the Project
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Learning and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business energy and water providers. Our innovative and rapidly expanding range of energy solutions help businesses of all sizes across the UK to better manage their utilities.
From energy and water supply to electric vehicle charge points and smart energy solutions, our services are specifically tailored to the needs of business customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.