Reports to: Relationship Team Leader
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our Customer Care Team due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Relationship Manager, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to our Yu Energy customers.
Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Resolving specific customer accounts within agreed service level agreements
– Builds strong relationship with other teams across the business.
– To develop and maintain a good understanding of the systems and processes available to ensure customer queries are recorded/ noted up accordingly.
– To monitor, action and escalate any issue as appropriate in order to ensure all queries raised & third parties are kept informed and updated with progress.
– To create accurate records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to the timelines and standards required.
– Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of customer accounts ensuring a great customer experience is delivered to Yu Energy’s customers
– Provide solutions to the broad range of written and verbal enquiries raised by customers. Seek to deliver a successful first contact resolution wherever possible
– Liaise with non-customer facing teams to handle complex customer enquiries and resolve the query with the customer
– Proactively recognise opportunities to take customer payments
– Proactively recognise opportunities to renew/ cross sell available YU Energy products
– Manage the renewal and retention of customer accounts
– Management of product switches for customers wanting to move to fix term contract and maintenance of correct prices in the system
– Ensure that all customer enquiries are managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescales
– Manage customer onboarding- production and issue of welcome packs.
– Managing any customer complaints/ dissatisfactions
– Processing of customer changes of tenancy
– Support the collection and maintenance of customer data to enable efficient servicing of customers
– Management of contract terminations
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage a changing workload.
– Experienced – you’ve worked in the energy industry previously
– Practiced – 3 Years Customer Service experience required
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career opportunity
– Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 22 days annual leave (increasing to 24 days after 1 years’ service) + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and most inspirational person to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.