Reports to: Sales Team Leader
Location: Leicester Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We’re looking for talented and ambitious sales administrators to join our rapidly growing business. You’ll be responsible for providing support to the Indirect Sales Channel, and Yu Energy Brokers in acquiring and retaining Business Customers and TPI relationships.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü as a Sales Administrator
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Working through the Tenders and Sales Support inbox and allocating tenders to Account Managers
– Provide excellent Customer Service by screening enquiries out of the tender’s inbox and resolving queries including, copy bills, Statement of Accounts, credit preapproval (outside of salesforce), Mop Queries, HH/Account Data requests
– Set up, training & support for both Energy and Water Portal
– Ownership and resolution of all Objections, including notifying the TPI/Customer and organising reapplies and or cancellations
– Responsible for the Broker Support inbox/Jira Helpdesk responding and ensuring queries are sent to the relevant teams and TPI’s kept updated.
– Renewal Screening
– Responsible for Portal Credit Authorisations, reporting sales figures and responding to TPI enquiries
– Validation of Broker Portal Sales/Broker Water Sales, credit authorisations, TPI onboarding and User set up.
– Registration & Transfers queries including Erroneous Transfers (ET’s), Live Dates and Agreed Read Disputes (ARD’s)
– TPI Onboarding, including system setup, salesforce setup and due diligence
– Looking after the Commissions inbox, chasing statements and payments liaising with TPI’s
– Compliance Checking for Connect Brokers
– Ensure adherence to the Sales Policy
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Confident – you love talking to people and building new relationships
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career
– Team player – you’re happy to help a fellow colleague
– Motivated – you have a can-do attitude and love to learn
– Goal orientated – you love hitting and exceeding targets
– Friendly – you’re always polite and speak to people with respect
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your CV and most inspirational person to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website: www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.