Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
Location: Leicester, City Centre
Department: Direct Sales
Salary: £18,000 + uncapped commission (potential earnings up to £30,000).
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Reports To: Sales Manager
We are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK’s Premier Energy Supplier.
Are you interested in building a career for yourself within a growing organisation offering lots of room for future progression? We are looking to expand our Sales Team due to continued success, and have created a new, exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to work as part of the Sales Team.
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Appointment Allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Eye test Vouchers
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Concierge Services
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Well Being Reward
- Annual Salary Review
The position will involve:
- Quote and secure gas/electricity and water contracts for new customers
- To achieve/exceed all set targets and call stats
- Manage the customers’ needs from pre to post sale
- To build effective relationships with potential and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language
- To build a portfolio of quality leads in order to achieve sales in the future through proactive cold calling
- Describe the service benefits of Yu Energy and any special promotions
- To communicate courteously with all customers by telephone and email, building positive relationships, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion in the earliest time
- To uphold confidentiality at all times regarding Yu Energy’s customers and business
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
This role requires somebody to have a good understanding of telesales, the core roles within it and how important this is to an organisation. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long term future career.
- Must have a strong sales back ground, ideally in telesales
- Energy industry experience is preferred, but not essential
- You must be polite, with a friendly manner and able to build rapport with customers easily
- Be goal orientated and thrive within a target-driven team environment
- Be a team player
- Be resilient and quickly able to bounce back after set-backs
- Learn, adapt and face challenges outsize their comfort zone
Qualifications: GCSE, Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com