As an award-winning direct energy and water supplier we are absolutely committed to providing our staff with the best training.
Due to our continued growth we are currently on the lookout for an experienced Sales Coach who can demonstrate their passion for learning and development, their ability to deliver motivational and inspirational sales training and their experience of achievement and retention of knowledge gained.
Location: Leicester, City Centre
Department: Direct Sales
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Reports To: Sales Manager
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
Our Person specification for the role:
- You will need have demonstrable experience of working within a Sales Coach role
- Have an understanding of Learning & Development Strategies within a Sales Trainer/Instructor role within the Energy Industry
- Have a demonstrable knowledge of the UK gas and power market
- Be able to evidence great analytical skills and the production of effective reports for Senior Management
- Be able to showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- To be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering high quality engagement through robust and fit for purpose training methodologies
- To be resilient and have experience of applying assertiveness within a coaching framework
- Be a Strong Team Player, with a track record of achievement through effective mentoring and coaching
- Strong commercial acumen
- High degree of computer literacy, including Excel, Word and an understanding of CRM’s and Learning Management Systems
- Be able to motivate, empower and develop new and existing sales agents
- To have a track record of engagement with other L&D professionals to provide a unified approach to developmental needs for the business
Sales Coach main duties include:
- As the Sales Coach you will be responsible for providing consistent support and coaching across the sales department to aid in improving performance.
- Identifying development needs for both the individuals and business through the provision of 21st Century concepts of learning delivery.
- To provide accurate and functional data sets that facilitate the goals and aspirations of the company, including supplying departmental feedback to colleagues, managers and stakeholders that aid KPI achievement.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and Managers enabling progress to be measured in a fair and consistent manner.
- Develop, adapt and maintain supporting content that empowers engagement regardless of the point of delivery.
- Support recruitment, training and the ongoing development of Business Sales Consultants across a range of products.
- Provide input to the design and development of new products and sales practices.
- CIPD in Training Practice Level 3
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Appointment Allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
- Enhanced sick pay
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Eye test Vouchers
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org