Reports to: Head of Transformation
Location: Leicester, LE3 5BZ
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Leicester, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team to drive our ambitious future plans. You will be responsible for managing projects touching every part of our business.
The projects all have elements of our existing IT system and the implementation of new elements – along with business process development, and as a Business Project Manager you will be responsible to drive change that supports the growth of the business. You will ensure that business projects are implemented and managed as efficiently and professionally as possible.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need From Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Proactively identify problems to be solved from end to end, and personally
engage in the implementation of solutions for these
– Establish project governance and provide the project steerco with the
information needed for them to guide the project
– Communicate effectively with stakeholders and ensure their involvement in the
– Identify and involve the right resources in the project
– Provide leadership, direction and motivation to the project teams
– Deliver on agreed time, scope and quality.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Organised – Excellent organizational skills including attention to details and
– Problem Solver – Independent thinking and problem-solving
– Motivated – Self-motivated and results driven
– Focused – Focus on results and delivery
– Skilled – Project Management skills combined with the resilience to manage
various challenges as they emerge
– Knowledgeable – A solid understanding of what it takes to drive and implement
projects and change in a large organization
– Delivery – Strong track record of implementing cross-functional projects
– Experienced – Experience with handling IT related projects
– Energy – Experience of the energy sector is desirable but not essential.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 22 days annual leave + bank holidays (increasing to 24 days’ after 1 years service)
– Annual leave purchase
– Learning and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business energy and water providers. Our innovative and rapidly expanding range of energy solutions help businesses of all sizes across the UK to better manage their utilities. From energy and water supply to electric
vehicle charge points and Smart energy solutions, our services are specifically tailored to the needs of business customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.