Reports to: Settlements Manager
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our Settlements Team due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional , to help support and optimise our Settlement performance within the industry.
It would be desirable if you had energy industry experience, due to the nature of the role. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career pathway.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Meter read validation in both Gas & NHH Electricity to optimise Industry Settlement Performance
– Improving our Half Hourly Metering performance by working closely with customers, MOPs and DC’s.
– Keeping our Supply Point administration up to date for electricity, such as managing our D0095 exceptions
– Resolving issues in our Gas portfolio reconciliation at meter point level, to try and claim back industry refunds
– Improving Meter read performance by analysing the portfolio and resolving Meter points that need focus
– Working internal tickets raised within the business to help resolve customer queries and account problems
– To be able to build effective inter-departmental working relationships.
– Be flexible and a strong team player, as the role will develop over time.
– Understanding of industry dataflows as you will be required to understand the structure and meaning of them
– Experience in dealing with DC/DC/MOP & DNO is desirable.
– Understanding Xoserve And MPAS processes as you will be working closely to resolve exceptions
– Assisting management with annual audits and any regulatory tasks required
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage technical workload.
– Experienced – you’ve preferably worked in the energy/metering industry.
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career opportunity.
– Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail.
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success.
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop.
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 22 days annual leave (increasing to 24 days after 1 years’ service) + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and most inspirational person to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers