Reports to: Metering Coordinator
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our Metering Team within our Operations Department due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for Smart Metering Advisor, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to our Yu Energy customers.
This role requires somebody to have a ‘Can-do’ attitude and transfer skills with a growth mindset. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
– Ensure that all Smart Metering bookings are scheduled within SLA.
– Striving to ensure every SMART/Customer query turns into a successful booking.
– This role will include managing the SMART booking inbox and will involve a certain degree of inbound and outbound calling to confirm customer availability.
– Working with the metering team to review customer data on SMART opportunities.
– Builds strong relationships with other teams across the business.
– Maintain continuity of Smart metering work by documenting & communicating required actions to management, identifying irregularities in processes & shaping continuing needs.
– Liaison with non-customer and customer facing teams to handle complex enquiries & resolve the enquiry with/for the customer.
– Provide solutions to the broad range of written and verbal enquiries raised by customers.
– Ensure that all customer queries are managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescale.
– To develop and maintain a good understanding of the systems and processes available to ensure an excellent customer experience.
– To monitor, action and escalate any issue as appropriate in order to ensure the customer journey is completed in appropriate times & third parties are kept informed of the status of any escalations.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Experience within the Energy Industry is preferred
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
– Good Organisation – Able to organise own/team workload & plan ahead
– Good verbal / numerical skills.
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career opportunity
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
– Confident in handling written correspondence and inbound/ outbound calls
– A right first time and continuous improvement attitude to all internal process and procedures and that of external stakeholders.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and most inspirational person to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.