A QUICK GUIDE TO ESTABLISHING A NEW COMMERCIAL ENERGY SUPPLY.
WHAT ARE NEW CONNECTIONS?
From the initial supply request right through to receiving your first bill, the process of setting up an energy supply in a building can sometimes be a bit complicated. But at Yü Energy, we’ve made it quick and simple to get lights, camera and action into your project.
We install new gas and electricity supplies over a wide range of sectors. Whether you are after a simple meter installation or the supply of gas and electricity alongside your meter, our packages ensure safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective solutions for you.
As well as standard network supplies, we also install connections to Independent Gas Transporters (IGTs) and Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNOs) and can arrange a commercial supply contract to ensure a smooth registration, meter installation and billing process for your development.
WHY WOULD YOU NEED NEW CONNECTIONS?
A new building might have the best architecture in the world, but it wouldn’t be much use without any electricity or gas.
New connections are required for:
- Installation of new gas and electricity meters into new properties/developments
- Installation of new meter connections in existing properties that have been refurbished or changed use
- Installation of new meters with Automated Meter Reading (AMR)
- Relocation of existing meters to other areas of the building
- Temporary building supply (TBS) when building new properties or commercial sites
- Installation of commercial meters in domestic sites, perfect for landlord supplies, feeder pillars or pumping stations.
YOU’VE DECIDED YOU NEED TO CONNECT AN ENERGY SUPPLY, BUT NOW WHAT?
We just need a few bits of information from you to get the ball rolling:
- Your MPAN number for electricity and your MPRN number for gas
- Details of the meter location
Once we’ve evaluated the project, we aim to send a quote to you within 48 hours. Then it’s up to you; if you’re happy with your quote and contract then we can get your new meter installed in as little as 10 working days.
Then, the hard bit’s over – we’ll automatically send you your bills for the energy you use, and your dedicated Account Manager will be on hand to help with any assistance, advice or for help with any other future meter reading projects.
Read our detailed step by step guide for more information.
OUR LATEST CASE STUDY: