Reports to: Metering Team Leader
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our Metering Team due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced co-ordinator, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to our Yu Energy customers.
This role requires somebody to have an understanding of Pay As You Go Metering and some technical aspects of the energy industry. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Implementation of PAYG strategies, policy & procedures, and best working practices to ensure compliance with industry and regulatory bodies are met.
– Motivate, coach, train & develop staff in accordance with company values and procedures & provide an environment to inspire development within the team/individuals.
– Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders who impact the customer experience and to ensure that our 3rd parties deliver on their contractual obligations.
– Ensure that all management reporting is delivered in a timely and accurate manner with associated supporting commentary to feed into the wider retail reports, including external regulator.
– Investigate and resolve all escalated PAYG customer queries & complaints.
– Ensure all key processes and KPI’s within the team are performed.
– Carry out other reasonable duties as determined by management
– Always represent Yu Energy Values and Habits
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage technical workload and an understanding of PAYG billing.
– Experienced – Ideally, you’ve worked in the energy industry and smart metering experience would be beneficial but not essential.
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job; you want a career opportunity.
– Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail and a high degree of computer literacy included Excel, Word and Power Point.
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success.
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a motivated team to help them develop.
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– – 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– – Annual leave purchase
– – Learning and development opportunities
– – Employee perks and support
– – Recognition and reward
– – Day off on your birthday
– – Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and most inspirational person to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement