Business Electricity Suppliers
Business Electricity Suppliers
GET OUR BEST BUSINESS ELECTRICITY RATES
We’re currently offering some of the best business electricity rates on the market*
Get our most competitive rates online.
*Prices subject to change
Business electricity plans and tariffs
Competitive commercial electricity plans bespoke to your business needs. Whether you’re looking for fixed, part-fixed, 100% green, or pre-payment plans, we offer a range of options to suit businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Simple, transparent and easy to manage fully fixed business electricity plans that provide budget certainty. Choose from a range of contract lengths to suit your budget and business needs.
More flexibility to manage your non-commodity costs whilst fixing for your energy rates. Choose from 3 different part-fixed commercial electricity plans to suit your business.
Save your business even more money by taking two or more utility supplies with us (Electricity/Gas/Water). Get our best rates on gas, electricity and water, and manage all of your utilities in one simple place.
Ensure your electricity is from a 100% clean, green, and traceable source, with our green business electricity tariffs. Meet your CSR goals and protect the planet, with REGO backed electricity plans.
SMALL BUSINESS ELECTRICITY PLANS
We offer a range of fully fixed and pre-payment energy plans to suit your small or micro business needs. Our competitively priced business electricity tariffs are designed for both single and multiple sites.
Our Small Business Electricity plans include:
- Fixed Electricity Plan: Secure our best business electricity rates with a range of contract lengths available to suit your business.
- Multi-Site Electricity Fixed Tariff: The same great rates for your electricity across all of your sites. Ideal for businesses managing multi-sites with non-half-hourly meters.
- Multi-Fuel Fixed Tariff: Manage all of your utilities in one place, with a combination of our cheapest business gas, electricity and water rates.
- Pre-payment Electricity Plan: Perfect for customers who have a conventional non-half-hourly electric pre-payment meter and want to manage their electricity usage better.
- Freedom Plan: A flexible business electricity tariff with a 30-day notice period if you wish to leave.
For more information, check out our full breakdown of business electricity plans and tariffs.
If you’re a small or micro business, with an annual spend of £30,000 or less on electricity, you can get our best business electricity rates online, with a quote in under 30 seconds!
BEST ELECTRICITY TARIFFS FOR LARGE BUSINESSES
We offer fantastic rates on commercial electricity plans for large businesses with an annual spend of more than £30,000 on business electricity. Our competitive tariffs and tailored contracts are ideal for both single site and multi-site businesses.
Our Large Business Electricity plans include:
- Fully Fixed Electricity Plan: Secure our best business electricity rates with a range of contract lengths available to suit your business.
- Multi-Site Electricity Fixed Tariff: Get our most competitive electricity rates across all of your sites, for the duration of your contract.
- Half-Hourly Fixed Tariff: For businesses with a half-hourly electricity meter who want greater budget certainty and consistent rates with no hidden charges.
- Part-Fixed Electricity Plans: Choose from 3 different part fixed plans, for more flexibility on managing your non-commodity costs while maintaining a fixed rate for energy costs.
- Freedom Plan: Our Freedom electricity tariff is ideal for businesses who may need to move their energy supply at short notice.
Find out more about our large business electricity plans and tariffs.
Does your business have an annual spend of £30,000 or more on electricity? Request a bespoke quote today and find out how much you could save by switching to Yü.
TRUSTED BUSINESS ELECTRICITY SUPPLIER
Discover the benefits of switching your business electricity to a supplier that understands your needs. Explore our partnerships and how we power the growth of UK businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no cost involved in switching your business energy supplier if you are currently paying Out-of-Contract rates or if your current contract is ending. If you are switching suppliers whilst still in a contract, you may be charged an exit fee by your supplier. If you do decide to switch, you’ll need to give your current supplier notice, otherwise they may object or you may incur extra charges.
With Ofgem’s Faster Switching programme, if you’re at the end of your contract and not in debt to your current supplier, we can complete your switch to us within 5 days. We’ll keep you updated throughout the process, and your switch will be completed on an agreed date.
Small businesses are eligible for a discount from the government on their energy bills through the Energy Bill Relief Scheme. This will run until 31st March 2023.
You can also search the government’s finance support for business for any grants that you may be able to apply for.
Charities such as Grants Online will also publish available support for small businesses.
No, you are free to choose which suppliers you want to use for each of your utilities. However, choosing to use the same supplier for your gas and electricity through a multi-fuel tariff can sometimes save you money. With Yü Energy, you can even add water to your multi-fuel plan!
When looking to switch energy suppliers, its useful to have the following to hand:
- • The name of your current supplier
- • The name of your current energy tariff
- • Your postcode
- • Your annual energy usage or costs
You can find most, if not all, of this information on a recent energy bill.
To make things even simpler, you can get an instant business energy quote from us using just your postcode!