Reports to: Metering Team Leader
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our Metering Team within our Operations Department due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for a Metering Advisor, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to our Yu Energy customers.
This role requires somebody to have a ‘Can-do’ attitude and transfer skills with a growth mindset. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need From Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Ensure that all Metering queries are dealt within agreed SLA’s.
– Builds strong relationships with other teams across the business, both internally & with external clients as well.
– Maintain continuity of metering work by documenting & communicating required actions to management, identifying irregularities in processes & shaping continuing needs.
– Liaison with non-customer and customer facing teams to handle complex enquiries & resolve the enquiry with/for the customer.
– Ensure business processes are robust.
– Provide solutions to the broad range of written and verbal enquiries raised by customers.
– Ensure that all customer queries are managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescale.
– To develop and maintain a good understanding of the systems and processes available to ensure an excellent customer experience.
– To monitor, action and escalate any issue as appropriate in order to ensure the customer journey is completed in appropriate times & third parties are kept informed of the status of any escalations.
– To create accurate records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to the timelines and standards required.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Experience within the Energy Industry preferred and working within a metering environment is advantageous
– Knowledge of working with industry flows would be preferred
– Knowledge of Revenue Protection processes would be preferred
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
– Good Organisation – Able to organise own/team workload & plan ahead
– Good verbal / numerical skills.
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career opportunity
– Analytical – naturally curious, requires high standard of accuracy and immaculate attention to detail
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
– Confident in handling written correspondence and inbound/ outbound calls
– A right first time and continuous improvement attitude to all internal process and procedures and that of external stakeholders.
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Learning and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business energy and water providers. Our innovative and rapidly expanding range of energy solutions help businesses of all sizes across the UK to better manage their utilities. From energy and water supply to electric vehicle charge points and smart energy solutions, our services are specifically tailored to the needs of business customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement