Reports to: Billing Team Leader
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are looking to expand our Billing Team due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Billing Analyst, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to our Yu Energy customers.
It would be desirable if you had energy industry experience, but this is not essential. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
– Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Resolving specific customer accounts within agreed service level agreements .Supporting end to end delivery of designated Billing Portfolio.
– Support maintenance & smooth running of Billing Systems. Working through System exceptions to resolve billing queries.
– Account set up of large customer multi-sites in billing system for group billing.
– Working alongside other departments to resolve complex billing queries i.e. Metering/Industry/Data Exceptions.
– Liaise with External agents to resolve complex Industry/Billing exceptions. Assisting technical Leads with producing billing statistics to report to Line manager. Coordination of Billing tasks to ensure weekly/monthly targets are met.
– Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
– To be able to build effective inter-departmental working relationships. Be flexible and a strong team player, as the role will develop over time.
– Highlighting process improvements and supporting team to drive change. UAT testing of system upgrades/bugs and new software.
– Experience in dealing with DC/DC/MOP & DNO is desirable.
– Exposure to industry Data flows with a good understanding of industry interaction is also desirable.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage technical workload. Experienced – you’ve preferably worked in the energy/metering industry.
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career opportunity Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail.
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success.
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.
Reports to: Billing Team Leader