We’re delighted to have launched a new portal, making it quicker and easier for our valued TPI partner network to manage the end-to-end process of submitting their SME clients’ contracts.
The portal is initially for single gas or electricity clients but will grow over time to include new connections, renewals, and dual fuel. For larger clients with annual energy usage greater than 100,000 electricity kWh or 293,000 kWh gas, we will continue to provide bespoke quotes through our exceptional account management team.
THE BENEFITS TO OUR PARTNERS
- Access to instant pricing
- Create instant contracts and send them directly over to us
- Daily online updates of your clients’ contract status
- View your clients’ contract details in your own portfolio
- Validate contracts at the point of sale (if correct information is uploaded)
- Easier access to price books and reports
- Process contracts quicker – upload all signed documents upon submission
- Automatic rejection of invalid contract submissions so you can send over another quote sooner (for eligible contracts)
- Automatic exports of contract submission spreadsheets hourly each day – no need to send these separately
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and via your mobile phone or tablet
THE BENEFITS TO OUR PARTNERS’ CLIENTS
- Instant pricing for SME contracts
- Quicker resolution of rejections, for a quicker process to secure a contract
- Contracts can be created and emailed to your clients at the point of sale to confirm what was verbally agreed
- Faster contract processing due to the automated portal
“The new TPI portal allows our partners to obtain instant online quotes for their SME clients. It also supports them through the end-to-end process of submitting their clients’ contracts and also streamlines various other processes. We’re continually innovating and enhancing our business utility product and service offer for TPIs and the launch of our new TPI portal is the latest step on that journey. We’re looking forward to developing the functionality over time.” – Simon Smith, Group Sales and Marketing Director
Our TPI partners continue to be a key part to our strategy and we are always keen to develop strong relationships with like-minded businesses. We offer a competitive commission structure and an exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on the speed at which we are able to turnaround a competitive and tailored solution for Energy, Water and Electric Vehicle Charging with much more to come.
We have recently developed our Water portal too, which allows our clients to quote for their SME client’s business water contracts.
If you’d like to know more about our Portals or to sign up, please contact our Indirect Sales Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 975 8258.