Reports to: Customer Experience and Complaints Manager
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Based in Nottingham, we are seeking an experienced customer service professional to lead our Nottingham Customer Care department.
You will lead a dedicated team of Customer Care Support Agents who deliver a personal and timely customer service journey via phone, email, chat, text messaging, and our customer portal. Using our omni-channels, you will ensure the team are able to resolve customer queries efficiently and upon first contact.
This role requires somebody to have an in-depth understanding of Billing and technical aspects of the Energy industry. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our
team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Provide an environment to inspire achievement and development within team and individuals
– Encourage a growth-mindset environment
– Motivate, coach, train and develop staff in accordance with company values and procedures
– Ensure internal and external business relationships are maintained and developed to achieve optimum delivery and efficiency
– Investigate and resolve all escalated business and customer queries/complaints
– Always represent Yu Energy Values and Habits
– Directly manage all team personnel to ensure flawless operation of all aspects of day to day performance and delivery within the team and that of the business
– Ensure all key processes within the Customer Care Team are performed accurately and efficiently.
– Ensure system development keeps pace with business requirements
– Regularly review department processes for efficiency improvements and ensure documentation is continually updated
– Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy making as required
– Co-ordinate activities and information between departments, working in a collaborative manner cross functionally within the business
– Carry out other reasonable duties as determined by management
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage technical workload and a thorough understanding of Operations energy processes
– Experienced – you’ve worked in a supervisory role managing a diverse team and in the energy or water industry (desirable)
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career opportunity
– Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail and a high degree of computer literacy included Excel, Word and Power Point
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a motivated team to help them develop
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Learning and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and most inspirational person to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement