Reports to: Credit Control Team Leader
Location: Nottingham, NG8
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We’re looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business. You’ll be responsible for the performance of our third-party collection agencies, ensuring they are performing to the standards defined by the business.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Managing Third Party KPI’s/SLA’s and ensuring they are working within regulatory requirements
– Conducting performance review’s with 3rd party suppliers & relevant documentation is produced and circulated
– Reconciling data and producing MI for management on third-party performance
– Responding to third party communications and queries in an efficient and timely manner
– Invoice validation
– Responding in a timely fashion to all customer queries by either telephone or email
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Confident – you love talking to people and building new relationships
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job, you want a career
– Team player – you’re happy to help a fellow colleague
– Motivated – you have a can-do attitude and love to learn
– Goal orientated – you love hitting and exceeding targets
– Friendly – you’re always polite and speak to people with respect
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 22 days annual leave (increasing to 24 days after 1 years’ service) + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and Development Opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Early leave on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement.