Reports to: Pricing & Commercial Team Leader
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join our rapidly growing business.
As Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining non-commodity elements of our cost
stack, managing all pricing systems used for quoting, and performing a range of analysis to support
pricing decision making.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth, so we’re looking to expand our
team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü as a Senior Pricing Analyst
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Management of pricing systems, including implementing any changes to our pricing
– Forecasting non-commodity costs for use in prices and validating industry non-commodity
– Performing portfolio-level change analysis to model the impact of upcoming industry changes
on our gross margin.
– Conducting price position and gross margin analysis for all non-contract prices, whilst making
recommendations for price changes to management.
– Supporting internal teams with any pricing related queries, including providing regular
commentary on drivers for price changes.
– Maintenance of all cost stack data, ensuring that pricing systems are kept up to date and
– Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that quoting systems,
pricebooks and market exposure are managed effectively.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the energy industry, ideally in a pricing, commercial, or
finance focussed role
– Good numerical and analytical skills; an understanding of statistical modelling would be
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent stakeholder management skills
– Strong computer proficiency
– Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
– Annual leave purchase
– Training and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and
most inspirational person to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying
thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our
winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the
needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement