Reports to: Continuous Improvement Manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Analyst to drive sustainable and operational change to create breakthrough benefits. The role will involve you working closely with all departments in the business and having regular meetings with exposure to senior management.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Analyst to:
– Lead and support improvement projects, through the change management process, from
minor changes through to Capex justification and commissioning.
– Structure continuous improvement projects and Rapid Improvement Events that deliver
– Develop a continuous improvement culture
– Able to demonstrate strong project/programme management skills
If you have what it takes you could be just what we’re looking for…
– 3+ years of experience in Continuous Improvement
– Track record of delivering breakthrough results impacting the bottom line
– Developing strategy and translating into actionable plans & driving sustainable change through
– Experience of being a Change Agent challenging conventional thinking, approach and
methodology and driving improvements
– Assertive, independent and self-sufficient, with the ability to cope effectively under pressure
and meet tight deadlines.
– Lean & six sigma knowledge and use of the different tools
– Excellent Analytical skills.
– Very effective interpersonal skills, with a co-operative style that builds strong relationships and
respect with others.
– Self-motivated and drive improvements through to completion
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Learning and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement