Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Nottingham Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We are looking to expand our Customer Service Team to our Nottingham office, due to continued success & growth and have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Advisor, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to our Yu Energy customers.
Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long-term future career.
Customer Experience Advisors ensure that our company delivers the highest quality to our customers by using their skills, expertise, and experience.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü
Here is a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Provide solutions to the broad range of written and verbal enquiries raised by customers. Your primary objective will be to deliver a successful first contact resolution wherever possible
– Resolving specific customer accounts within agreed service level agreements
– Build strong relationships with other teams across the business.
– Support the collection and maintenance of customer data to enable efficient servicing of customers
– To develop and maintain a good understanding of the systems and processes available to ensure customer queries are recorded/ noted up accordingly.
– To monitor, action and escalate any issue as appropriate in order to ensure all queries raised & third parties are kept informed and updated with progress.
– To create accurate records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to the timelines and standards required.
– Liaise with non-customer facing teams to handle complex customer enquiries and resolve the query with the customer
– Proactively recognise opportunities to take customer payments
– Proactively recognise opportunities to renew/ cross sell available Yü Energy products
– Ensure that all customer enquiries are managed, resolved, and closed within agreed timescales
– Managing any customer dissatisfactions
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage a changing workload.
– Experienced – Previous experience in the Energy Industry would be desirable but not essential
– Practiced – 3 Years Customer Service experience required
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job; you want a career opportunity and a chance to work on your personal development
– Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Learning and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We would love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity and water suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement