Reports to: Onboarding Team Leader
Location: Nottingham Office NG8 6PY
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
We are looking to build an Internal Compliance Team in our Nottingham office, due to continued
success & growth we have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Call
Monitor, ensuring an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained to our Yu Energy
Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which
can offer a long-term future career.
Quality Assurance Call Monitors ensure that our company delivers the highest quality to our
customers by using their skills, expertise, and experience.
Experience is desirable, but for the right person with a ‘can do attitude’ we are willing to develop and
nurture existing attributes.
Passionate and motivated people are the power behind our growth so we’re looking to expand our
team and you could be part of our success story.
What We Need from Yü as a Quality Assurance Call Monitor
Here is a taste of what you’ll be doing:
– Monitor calls between other departments and our customers to ensure compliance, and
uphold the highest of standards
– Build strong relationships with other teams across the business.
– Monitor and assess live chat and email communications with customers.
– Proactively provide compliance coaching and feedback.
– To develop and maintain a good understanding of the systems and processes.
– To monitor, action and escalate any issue as appropriate to ensure all standards are
– To keep accurate records containing all relevant compliance information.
– Liaise with other departments and management to assist in the development and maintenance
of internal compliance.
– Proactively recognise opportunities to improve processes.
If you have what it takes, you could be just what we’re looking for…
– Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail
– Time Management – you are able to manage your time in an impeccable manner
– Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage a changing workload.
– Experienced – Previous experience in the Energy Industry would be desirable but not essential
– Practiced – 3 Years Compliance experience desirable but not essential
– Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal
– Ambitious – you don’t just want another job; you want a career opportunity and a
chance to work on your personal development
– Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see success
– Team player – you enjoy working closely with a team to help them develop
– Flexible – you’re a strong team player who can adapt as the role and business develops
Yü Come First
We have a wide range of benefits for our employees including:
– 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
– Annual leave purchase
– Learning and development opportunities
– Employee perks and support
– Recognition and reward
– Day off on your birthday
– Plus many more
Do Yü have what it takes? We would love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas, electricity, and water suppliers, supplying
thousands of companies across the UK. On a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market, our
winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices are specifically tailored to the
needs of commercial customers.
For more information visit our website www.yuenergy.co.uk/careers
By submitting your application, you are consenting to the GDPR candidate agreement